Notices

Old 04-21-2009, 02:27 AM   #1
swedish11
swedish11 began at the beginning.

Device: cybook
Formatted internal memory...what now

Hi all,

I was wondering if one of you could help me with the following:

It started with one day corrupt files on my cybook. I tried to reflash but for some reason it didnt recognize the sd card and just skipped it. Tried so many times...

Than i decided to reformat the internal memory. Now it start and shows there are no books in the library and although i can put files on the internal mem, nothing happens. I even tried to reflash with the 538 firmware, but also it just skipped it.....

How can i fix this?
swedish11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:40 AM   #2
FrancisT
FrancisT is on a distinguished road

Device: Cybook, Toshiba NB100
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedish11 View Post
Hi all,

I was wondering if one of you could help me with the following:

It started with one day corrupt files on my cybook. I tried to reflash but for some reason it didnt recognize the sd card and just skipped it. Tried so many times...

Than i decided to reformat the internal memory. Now it start and shows there are no books in the library and although i can put files on the internal mem, nothing happens. I even tried to reflash with the 538 firmware, but also it just skipped it.....

How can i fix this?
I assume the answer to this is yes but did you put them in the eBooks folder?
FrancisT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-21-2009, 04:47 AM   #3
Pulp
Palm Addict
Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 [512mb, FW: 1.5]
Please do not create multiple threads about the same topic!
You already asked your question here and you got replies, if the thread should be in the troubleshooting section, it can be moved.
Pulp is offline   Reply With Quote