Vote now. 3 6.82%
Vote often. 10 22.73%
The Blue One, Next to the Fish. 22 50.00%
I like pink combat boots 0 0%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
VOTE NOW!!

I feel so patriotic! Every time I go to edit a post, after Iʻm done editing, my button choices are: vote now go advanced cancel

Huh?? So I assume the "vote now" is telling me I can "vote" for that new, improved version of my post, and I click it and it works! And I feel pride for doing my civic duty and voting. Even if itʻs just for a new, improved version of a post.

Of course, I tried just now to look again, and it had "save" instead of "vote now" on that post. Now I think I might be crazy.

Vote now! Am I nuts? (and I donʻt have the money to pay the laddie by the door, so pro bono responses only! Or barter... I can dance... )
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:47 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Where is the poll???
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:48 PM   #3
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Uh, yeah. Forgot that part. Thatʻs because my whole post changed en route... I really just wanted to see if anyone got the "vote now" button when editing as well. But then I didnʻt see it again and wanted to know if I was crazy. The poll is in my head. And, now, yours.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:04 PM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
... I really just wanted to see if anyone got the "vote now" button when editing as well...
I get the "vote now" button too instead of "save" or "update".
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:16 AM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

*So* glad itʻs not just me! Anyone else? Or you can vote on the "is gracekrispy crazy" thing if you want instead...
Old 04-04-2010, 04:25 PM   #6
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
That's a strange poll, GK...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:20 PM   #7
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Yeah... it is. Iʻve been known to do better. I hope.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:55 PM   #8
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
PORTUGAL!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:21 PM   #9
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
I'm only replying because I want see if I don't know what you're on about

Nope, no vote now, just a Save
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:48 PM   #10
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I'm only replying because I want see if I don't know what you're on about

Nope, no vote now, just a Save
it only shows up sometimes.... Iʻm not sure why or how! Maybe itʻs MR whoʻs the crazy one.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:53 PM   #11
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
it only shows up sometimes.... Iʻm not sure why or how! Maybe itʻs MR whoʻs the crazy one.
That makes perfect sense!
Old 04-04-2010, 09:35 PM   #12
carlobee
Fanatic
carlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-books

Device: The new iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
i think so too.
carlobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #13
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Quote:
Vote now! Am I nuts? (and I donʻt have the money to pay the laddie by the door, so pro bono responses only! Or barter... I can dance... )
But can you dance all thru' the night?

(hoping to lodge an earworm or two )
Old 04-04-2010, 10:52 PM   #14
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
I chose 'vote often' but I don't think it will let me.

Edit: I was right, now I feel cheated. And I don't see a 'Vote Now' button. So maybe GK really is crazy....

Last edited by pholy; 04-04-2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: just checking
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:31 AM   #15
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
I chose 'vote often' but I don't think it will let me.

Edit: I was right, now I feel cheated. And I don't see a 'Vote Now' button. So maybe GK really is crazy....

wait, what?