Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #1
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Overdrive and Cybook Odyssey HD Frontlight

Hi,
Is anyone here using the Odyssey to borrow ebooks from public libraries (Overdrive in the US, Onleihe in Germany)? if yes, can you please confirm that you can load books to the Odyssey without having to connect it to a computer, which is what is necessary with most ePub readers on the market?

I have found that lately, one of my libraries gets books in mostly ePub from some publishers, instead of both, ePub and Kindle, formats. I know that the Sony T1 and T2 do not need to be connected to a computer, but I don't like the way they look and don't like Sony too much.
The Odyssey sound like the only other alternative.

Your experience and advise are much appreciated!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote