Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-19-2010, 09:02 AM   #1
LARdT
The LARdT of E-Books
LARdT began at the beginning.

Device: HANLIN V3ext (Papyre 6.1)
Adding a new file type in "Save to device" list

Kovid, I asked about this before but I am not able to find the messages, so would you please be so kind to remind me of:

- How may I add a new file extension to the list of e-book file types in "Save to device" option? More precisely I want to add a new "TEF" extension to the list ncluded in "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\calibre\devic e_drivers_FOLDER_DEVICE_FOR_CONFIG.py"

- After modifiying the code, do I have to recompile it in order to make a "custom" CALIBRE? If such is the case, I suppose I'll to repeat the procedure aftter each CALIBRE update. ¿?

Thanks for your help.
LARdT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:43 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
read the setting upa development environment of the user manual and to adda new format, edit the driver file of the device.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert