Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 10-20-2010, 10:10 PM   #16
Luke King
Member Retired
Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Interesting to see the site update for Smashwords today. Kobo has agreed to move from the wholesale model to the agency model and will no longer be discounting Smashwords titles from early November.
Luke King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:13 AM   #17
R. Reed
Enthusiast
R. Reed writes the songs that make the whole world sing.R. Reed writes the songs that make the whole world sing.R. Reed writes the songs that make the whole world sing.R. Reed writes the songs that make the whole world sing.R. Reed writes the songs that make the whole world sing.R. Reed writes the songs that make the whole world sing.R. Reed writes the songs that make the whole world sing.R. Reed writes the songs that make the whole world sing.R. Reed writes the songs that make the whole world sing.R. Reed writes the songs that make the whole world sing.R. Reed writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
Barnes and Noble discounted my book to 99 cents when I had it at $2.99 on Amazon. So Amazon matched it. Kobo had it at $2.39. I had to withdraw from B&N, then the price went up to match Kobo.
R. Reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #18
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
Quote:
I listed the book for $0.99, which is how it shows up everywhere. On Kobo, however, when I search for the book it comes up as $1.09 discounted to $0.99. And then when I click on the book, the book's page shows the discount as $0.99 discounted to $0.89. The book hasn't been reduced on Amazon or disabled.
The price matching at Amazon only kicks in when you sign up for the 70% royalty, which requires a minimum price of $2.99.
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote