Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-14-2010, 02:17 AM   #1
m-reader
Guru
m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-300. PRS-650, PRS-900, iPad2, Iconia A500, Irex Iliad (sold)
Smile I just oredered my PRS-900 for B&H Photo Video

After being thoroughly impressed with the PRS-300 (and not being able to use it all as my SO is hogging it all the time), I've decided to take the plunge and fork out my hard earned riyals for a brand spanking new PRS-900.

Cheers,

m-reader
m-reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:48 AM   #2
Ben Thornton
Guru
Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 2 (but not for e-books)
I got mine from them - they seem pretty efficient. Hope you like it!
Ben Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2010, 10:34 PM   #3
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
lol. did they have a good price? i used to buy a lot of camera equipment from them, never knew they'd branch out into ereaders.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:55 AM   #4
m-reader
Guru
m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-300. PRS-650, PRS-900, iPad2, Iconia A500, Irex Iliad (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
lol. did they have a good price? i used to buy a lot of camera equipment from them, never knew they'd branch out into ereaders.
399 smackaronies, but they do ship o'seas direct and no sales tax (I am allergic to taxes). They have a nice little selection of e-readers, complete Sony range plus a fair few other models.
m-reader is offline   Reply With Quote