Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 01-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #1
birriaman
birriaman began at the beginning.

Device: Iriver Coverstory Korean version
Cannot open Epub file in Coverstory (Korean version)

I just bought a Korean Iriver Coverstory for my wife, it opens the included epubs without a glitch. She then buys an ebook from Kyobo Online Bookstore, which she can view via BookCase 1.0 (I'm guessing it's the Korean version of Adobe's gadget) and it works fine on the PC. Now, this program has a specific "transfer to Iriver Coverstory in Epub or PDF" option. We used it and the file transferred without problerms.

Then, when we tried opening it in the reader, we get a "Cannot open DOC" message. Am I missing something here?
birriaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #2
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Don't you have to authorise the device first to be able to read it...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote