Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-21-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
lorraineg57
Enthusiast
lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorraineg57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Iphone 4
Nook iphone app and epub books

I "borrowed" books from the Philadelphia Library in Epub format.

I also have the Nook app on my iphone. While I'm able to pick up the iphone and automatically pick up reading where I left off on the the nook with books I've purchased from B&N, I can't seem to locate the Epub books on the iphone app? There doesn't seem to be access to "my documents".

Am I missing something or is this just not possible? Also, even with B&N books, the nook app on iphone doesn't seem to always "update". Sometimes I access the app and it picks up exactly where I left off on the nook (pagewise) and other times it doesn't.

TIA,
Lorraine
lorraineg57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:23 PM   #2
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
I only had the Nook app on my BB for a day because I didn't think you could use it for non B&N books. I didn't really play around with it though, so I could have missed something.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2011, 01:16 AM   #3
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I have had issues syncing between the Nook app & my NC. I don't think the Nook app does side-loaded books. To read your library books on your iPhone, I suggest either Overdrive Media Console or Bluefire. Both are free apps. The Overdrive app is very basic. The Bluefire app has more features.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote