Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 10-22-2014, 09:52 AM   #16
Manolo
Addict
Manolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo AuraH2O & Onyx i62HD & M92
My comment in the English Bookeen blog it's still pending moderation but in the french blog there is somebody with a similar question. It seems that I'm not the only that thinks that Muse and Odyssey are quite similar (Je ne suis pas the unique qui pense que ils sont la même)
je n’arrive pas à différencier la Muse avec l’Odyssey :
Car si je compare avec avec la Frontlight2 même si la carosserie est un peu différente, le reste c’est la même chose…

In my bad translation that blog user said that he can't see the difference between Muse and Odyssey, that if he compared both it seems the body it's the only difference
(I'm spanish so neither french nor english are my native tongue)
Manolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:13 AM   #17
Manolo
Addict
Manolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-books

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolo View Post
My comment in the English Bookeen blog it's still pending moderation but in the french blog there is somebody with a similar question.
28 hours after submiting my question in English Bookeen blog, it hasn't been published.

Last edited by Manolo; 10-23-2014 at 08:24 AM.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:45 AM   #18
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
Nice prices through, 99.90€ for both Frontlight models, 179.90€ for Ocean and 79.90€ euro for the Muse essential.
owly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 11:18 AM   #19
Manolo
Addict

Quote:
28 hours after submiting my question in English Bookeen blog, it hasn't been published.
55 hours after submit and still my question in Bookeen English blog hasn't been published (and of course hasn't been answered).
The similar question in French Bookeen blog was published but not answered.

I think Bookeen isn't interested in answer which is the difference among new Odissey and Muse. Perhaps because are too similar apart from the body?
Old 10-24-2014, 11:37 AM   #20
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
55 hours after submit and still my question in Bookeen English blog hasn't been published (and of course hasn't been answered).
The similar question in French Bookeen blog was published but not answered.

I think Bookeen isn't interested in answer which is the difference among new Odissey and Muse. Perhaps because are too similar apart from the body?
Actually, if you look at Facebook :
Quote:
Bonjour, ce sont deux modèles différents, avec notamment un design complètement nouveau pour la Muse, plus fin, plus compacte, et proposant un écran "bord à bord" très sobre. Aussi, avec l'évolution de la technologie, il y a certaines différences matérielles qui sont moins visibles.
Roughly translated : new design, smaller, edge to edge screen.
Also, some less visible hardware differences
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 12:03 PM   #21
Manolo
Addict

Thanks!
Old 10-27-2014, 02:26 PM   #22
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
full specs now are on bookeen's blog :
http://blog.bookeen.com/bookeen-pres...ok-muse-ocean/
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 04:08 PM   #23
Manolo
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
full specs now are on bookeen's blog :
http://blog.bookeen.com/bookeen-pres...ok-muse-ocean/
Merci beaucoup.
BTW they have published the question I did last Wednesday in their english blog, and answered (and others too).
Old 10-28-2014, 12:02 PM   #24
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
Another Cybook Muse video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3oa5Ceoj88 and a low res one of the Ocean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3zuo6m_iI

Last edited by owly; 10-28-2014 at 12:04 PM.
owly is offline   Reply With Quote