Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-23-2008, 12:18 PM   #16
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I think it is a random number generator.
It has to be based on something repeatable -- it gives the same numbers to different people at different times (i.e. it gave me the same number for MobileRead.com yesterday that it gave HarryT today).
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:58 PM   #17
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I need to check into this. It had a few ads, but I've never checked to see if it earned any money. Now if only there was some way to remember the passwords.......

It's a humor website, but not a very nice one. I've not always been the sweet yesgoodnik you all know and love. I used to be a comedic bee-yotch!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2008, 03:47 PM   #18
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My site gave $1554.9, without ads (except for my own products). I feel so cheap...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:19 PM   #19
digitalzen
Connoisseur
digitalzen doesn't litterdigitalzen doesn't litterdigitalzen doesn't litter

Ok, I think part of the reason for the low ad dollars is that the formal does not account for targeted ads. My friends company has a very niche audience, therefore they can charge a lot more.
digitalzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:26 PM   #20
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
My site gave $1554.9, without ads (except for my own products). I feel so cheap...
You are cheap m'boy. I've seen the oh-so-very-reasonable price of your ebooks.

Now, here's a dollar - go down to the local and get me a Zany Carter Deluxe, would you, lad?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2008, 05:26 AM   #21
cruise05
cruise05 began at the beginning.

Well mine is just $400, Not bad :-)
cruise05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:00 AM   #22
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
it claims that one of my sites is worth $4496.8, another one $1394.3. and a site i'm part owner of is worth $17768.2.

it is judging by alexa rating, backlinks and other stuff. nonetheless, the second one is an affiliate program - without it, the first one wouldn't make any money. also the first one has thousands of backlinks, but since they are done through cgi hosted on another domain, websiteoutlook's resources doesn't "see" them.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:41 AM   #23
cruise05
cruise05 began at the beginning.

A few dollars increased on my website
http://www.makemoneykingdom.com
cruise05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:31 PM   #24
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Mine has now dropped to about what it costs to register the site name. I guess my lunch with Bill Gates will have to be put on hold for a few more clicks.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:33 AM   #25
giedriuskk
giedriuskk began at the beginning.

Good site to find out the price

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
http://www.websiteoutlook.com/

Mine goes for $16! lol
Try http://www.pageprice.info nice site
giedriuskk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:31 PM   #26
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
Ah, it only does domains. I have about 10 sub-domains.

Says ISP is in Kanasa, but its in Canada.

$1817.70 value

pageprice says $837.61

Last edited by Joebill; 01-23-2010 at 01:35 PM. Reason: added info
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:35 PM   #27
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Mine - and yours, Marc - is PRICELESS!

No data Available for this site

Maybe they can't deal with two-letter country codes?

Pholy
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:58 AM   #28
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Mine was $876.00 USD, and it seriously overestimated ad revenue
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:23 AM   #29
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
$2722.9

I could use a couple of bucks
mores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:34 AM   #30
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
awesome-slots.com Estimated Worth $1671.7 USD WOW!
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
money, webpage, worth