Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 10-24-2012, 11:56 PM   #76
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Here's another link for Armageddon 2419 AD for Sony users.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Nowlan

PS - And here's the Feedbooks link for Kindle users.

http://www.feedbooks.com/book/2684
Done & done.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:48 AM   #77
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Sorry - the Deathworld link missing was my fault. If it wasn't available at MR Library I might have posted links but given that the MR library is part of this forum/site I didn't feel the need.

Ooops.

Post for the PRC version
Post for the EPUB version
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2012, 09:26 AM   #78
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

'Sallright. I had added that first link to the second post, but forgot to add it to the first.

It's good when people check behind me. It's so easy to make mistakes, and the last thing I want is to have some nominations have advantages over others because of mistakes I've made.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:29 AM   #79
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Speaking of which, I'm rather surprised that no one has provided any store links for Cloud Atlas or The Stars My Destination. Many people won't consider a book unless they first know where they can get it.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #80
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
'Sallright. I had added that first link to the second post, but forgot to add it to the first.

It's good when people check behind me. It's so easy to make mistakes, and the last thing I want is to have some nominations have advantages over others because of mistakes I've made.
Thanks!

And all I can do is . Maybe I've been posting in a mysterious and cryptic foreign language.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2012, 05:49 PM   #81
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Cloud Atlas:

Amazon (US)
Amazon (UK)
Barnes & Noble
Kobo

I hope that's enough links. If I've missed anyone's favourite store - my apologies.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:03 PM   #82
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
I will third Armageddon 2419 AD by Philip Francis Nowlan, I have been intending to read more classic science fiction and this fits in well.

It's very tempting to third something else just to get this over with, but I don't have much interest in the others that aren't already fully nominated (maybe Metropolis), so I guess someone else will need to do that.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #83
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

So I'll third Metropolis.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #84
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

And that makes 10.

The first vote poll will be up soon.

The nominations are now closed.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 10-25-2012 at 08:40 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:04 PM   #85
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

The 1st Vote Poll is now posted.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:56 PM   #86
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Verdant Skies was a selection in 2009; I think that means it can't be nominated again?
If it didn't win, then (I think) it cannot be nominated again for six months. Otherwise, it can be nominated multiple times until it wins.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012, book club, nominations, november