Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-07-2011, 03:16 PM   #661
cfo
Connoisseur
cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO, iPhone4
Quote:
Originally Posted by flourish View Post
Does anyone know if there is anything similar to this for the kindle 4 NT w/ SO?

I have a little mini pen and small notebook and would like to be able to carry them with the Kindle along with a few important cards. I'm trying to cut down on the number of things to carry to class everyday.
I've seen similar cases for the Kindle Keyboard and DX. When the new Kindles get released, maybe K4-NT versions will be available.

Slots for a pen and a (thin) notebook like a Moleskine Cahier:

Trendy Digital Folio Case
M-Edge Metro Portfolio
cfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #662
Katdragon
Connoisseur
Katdragon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo (currently out of commission), Kindle 3
Kindle Touch - which lighted case should I get?

Hi everyone,
As you can tell from the subject I'm getting myself a new Kindle Touch (woohoo) and was wondering if I should get a lighted cover. I know that a lot of people have covers with lights and that they're a lot easier to handle in terms of not hauling a booklight everywhere with you.

However, in terms of price I'm really not willing to spend $60 on the Kindle cover offered by Amazon.

The alternatives I've found are:
Acase Lighted Cover which looks rather bulky with the light at the back.

KindleTouch cover

Has anyone used these, and if so could they please provide a review? Or if you have any other suggestions I'd be happy to hear them!

Thanks
Katdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert