Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 07:20 AM   #1
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
HanLinV3 ("Bebook"). 150 EUR incl. shipping to Europe

A HanLin V3 bought at Pixelar.co.uk in February this year incl. cover.

150 EUR incl. shipping to Europe, incl. PayPal fees.

Payment via PayPal.

I sell outside Europe too - it'll just be a little bit extra (5-6 EUR) for the higher postage.

Hardly used as I bought a Sony Reader very soon after. I made one, small modification to the USB port cover "thingie" (I cut off the little protruding bit that makes it easier to remove the usb port cover - see photo), so it was easier to take the reader in and out of its cover as I preferred to use it without the cover. It's still easy to open the USB port cover. Apart from that it's like new.

Included:
HanLin V3 device with January 2009 firmware from BeBook
Stock cover
USB cable
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	v31.JPG
Views:	343
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	32149   Click image for larger version

Name:	v32.JPG
Views:	331
Size:	221.1 KB
ID:	32150   Click image for larger version

Name:	v33.JPG
Views:	351
Size:	172.8 KB
ID:	32151   Click image for larger version

Name:	v34.JPG
Views:	299
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	32152  

Last edited by mtravellerh; 08-23-2009 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Device is sold
Old 07-30-2009, 06:17 AM   #2
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Changed the price from 190 to 150, so I'm giving this thread a *bump*
Advert
Old 07-31-2009, 04:05 AM   #3
rainbowworrier
Frazzled
rainbowworrier began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Pro 603
I may be interested in buying from you! I'm still quite new to this forum, how do I contact you privately to discuss this?
Old 07-31-2009, 04:25 AM   #4
Ea
Wizard

I've sent you a PM. Login in and check the link for private messages by your login informaiton at the top right of the web page.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:11 AM   #5
rainbowworrier
Frazzled
rainbowworrier began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Pro 603
D'oh! thank you. Yes it's obvious when I'm not in overexcited shopper mode!
Advert
Old 08-11-2009, 04:27 AM   #6
billyberjas
billyberjas began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Is this still on sale?

Thanks
Old 08-11-2009, 07:06 AM   #7
Ea
Wizard

Yes, it is.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:14 AM   #8
billyberjas

this model came with a battery charger and an screwdriver?
Old 08-11-2009, 11:22 AM   #9
Ea
Wizard

Screwdriver, yes (completely forgot about it, sorry) - but it's charged from the computer with the USB cable, I've never had a wall charger.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:44 AM   #10
billyberjas

I'm very interested. Let me a few days to think about it and i'll contact you. I'm from spain.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #11
Ea
Wizard

That's fine. It's a nice device, it just wasn't for me.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:40 PM   #12
billyberjas

ok, i'm buying. Please send me a PM with the payments detail
Old 08-14-2009, 12:40 AM   #13
Ea
Wizard

sent thank you
Old 08-17-2009, 09:16 AM   #14
billyberjas

Arrived today, perfect condition. Excelent seller
Old 08-17-2009, 09:25 AM   #15
Ea
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyberjas View Post
Arrived today, perfect condition. Excelent seller
Oh, wow, today already?! That's great to hear

EDIT: I closed the thread, as the device is sold!(MTH)

Last edited by mtravellerh; 08-23-2009 at 05:25 AM.
Closed Thread