Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-21-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
Kth.Williamson
Kth.Williamson began at the beginning.

Device: none
Table Borders From HTLM to MOBI

Good afternoon.

I am attempting to use Calibre to convert from ePub to MOBI. The HTML files that make up the ePub contain a calendar set up as a table (seven columns by six rows). I've gotten the HTML looking clean when opened in a browser, however when I go to convert the files to MOBI, a border gets added to the table in the code. I've uploaded the HTML and CSS files for reference. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Kth.Williamson
Kth.Williamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
convert to azw3 not mobi. mobi has very limited support for tables.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2013, 12:36 AM   #3
Kth.Williamson
Kth.Williamson began at the beginning.

Device: none
kovidgoyl,

Thanks for the reply. The end device is the "Kindle Keyboard" (yeah - the old one...) so the final format needs to be mobi. I'll keep digging and if I find anything I'll be sure to post it back here.

Kth.Williamson
Kth.Williamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:44 AM   #4
Jeff L
Zealot
Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Kindle Keyboard can read azw3/kf8 with the latest firmware update, ver 3.4.

See:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200529700
Jeff L is offline   Reply With Quote