Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-27-2013, 07:35 PM   #1
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
original Kobo Arc on sale for $99.99 for "Black Friday"

I just got an email that the original Kobo Arc (not the new Arc 7) will be on sale for $99.99 for Black Friday. As the original Arc has some advantages over the Arc 7, that's actually a pretty good deal if you're looking for something like this. I'm an e-ink guy for reading, and a Windows tablet guy for tablets, but my partner has an Arc and she likes it. The Tapestries UI used on the original Arc, though abandoned for the new line of Arcs, was actually pretty good from what I saw of it. This was a $200 tablet a year ago (and that's the price I paid for her's :P ).
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:26 PM   #2
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
I have an original Arc and I just ordered one today for my DH. I'm very happy with my Arc.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert