Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 10:23 AM   #1
bookfanmd
Addict
bookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 300/505/T1 Nook STWG Kobo Glo Kobo Aura HD KDX iPad1 K3 KT PW2
AllRomance.com 3 freebies

****No Longer Free******

These three books were free for Cyber Monday but the links are still working this morning. I didn't check the email until this morning or I would have posted yesterday.

Alpha - Walk Away by Treva Harte: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...-7879-139.html

Circe's Recruits 1: Roane by Marie Harte:
http://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...14027-142.html

Dark Elves 1: Taken by Jet Mykles:
http://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...12558-144.html

They are all the first book in a series and based on some of the covers look pretty spicy. If you want them grab them quick because I don't know how long the links are going to be working today.

You are limited to 1 format only on this site but you can "buy" the book multiple times and then download in other formats. It will tell you you already have the book in your cart but you can still complete the transaction. These are all available in 5 formats including mobi, html, pdf, epub and lit.

Last edited by bookfanmd; 12-02-2009 at 03:40 PM. Reason: No Longer Free
bookfanmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:33 PM   #2
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Thanks. I don't know why more publishers don't offer the first for free - I have bought quite a few series after getting hooked by the first.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
bookfanmd
Addict
bookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Thanks. I don't know why more publishers don't offer the first for free - I have bought quite a few series after getting hooked by the first.
Yes, I didn't have any of these.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:05 AM   #4
bookfanmd
Addict

No longer Free in the afternoon.

Last edited by bookfanmd; 12-02-2009 at 03:41 PM.