Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-05-2019, 07:33 PM   #1
-dp-
-
-dp- began at the beginning.

Device: Marvin on iPad
Replicate Calibre tags in file system?

Is there a way to cause the tags on a file in Calibre to be replicated in the file's tags in the file system?

macOS 10.14.6
-dp- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 07:41 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
See ==>> How to sync MacOs Finder Tags with Calibre Tags

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2019, 06:08 AM   #3
-dp-
-
-dp- began at the beginning.

Device: Marvin on iPad
Thank you. I apologize for not finding this before posting a duplicate topic.
-dp- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 04:13 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by -dp- View Post
Thank you. I apologize for not finding this before posting a duplicate topic.
No worries - I knew it existed, so I sort of knew what to look for - Finder, Tags, and Calibre

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
file system, macos, tags