Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-12-2014, 08:33 AM   #1
Simon Stubbs
Simon Stubbs began at the beginning.

Device: None
Not for the faint hearted

Hi,

I'm Simon Andrew Stubbs and I'm an author of dark thrillers from Bradford, England.
My new novel 'Jackson Hope' is available now in paperback or for kindle.
If like me you like dark fiction then this could be for you!

Check out my author page on Amazon to get a sneak preview or maybe even order a copy for yourself!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ix=simon%2Caps

Or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B00J0NT9NM

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Best wishes

Simon Andrew Stubbs

Last edited by Simon Stubbs; 05-13-2014 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Forgot to include the dot com link to my book
Simon Stubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:10 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

This will be your one thread to self-promote your books.

Please take the time now to read (or re-read) our posting guidelines for self-promotion, located as a sticky in this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:28 AM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
You may want to add the US link for Amazon to your listing so those not in the UK can find your books easier.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:22 PM   #4
alicepattinson
Banned
alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Hi Simon, welcome to mobileread
alicepattinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 01:00 PM   #5
Simon Stubbs

Hi Crich70, that's great advice and such a silly thing to overlook, I will get this updated! Thank you :-)
Old 05-12-2014, 01:01 PM   #6
Simon Stubbs

Hi Alice, thank you for the welcome, it's good to be here :-)
Old 05-12-2014, 01:04 PM   #7
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Stubbs View Post
Hi Crich70, that's great advice and such a silly thing to overlook, I will get this updated! Thank you :-)
You're quite welcome. I think it's the little things that are most often overlooked. We tend to think of the big picture and forget the little details that make it up.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote