Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-08-2009, 02:08 AM   #1
Shannon
Banned
Shannon began at the beginning.

Device: none
Submit my articles

I am a press editor and looking for some exposure in internet. I’ve limited knowledge about internet and looking for good places where I may submit my articles. Can someone help and guide me?
Thanks in advance.
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:02 AM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
What sorts of articles and what type of exposure (must control self...)?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2009, 10:21 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hi, Shannon - I'll let someone else answer your question - but I would like to extend a warm welcome to you as you visit MobileRead.

You'll find all kinds of topics relating to reading and to ebooks, as well as free downloads of public domain titles.

There'll be somone here soon to answer your questions.

Have fun.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:56 PM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
What sorts of articles and what type of exposure (must control self...)?

down boy ! that'll cost you at the door.....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote