Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-29-2006, 01:11 PM   #1
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
What happened.

I was getting withdrawals. I could not get this sight to open at all for over a day. First I thought something I installed was blocking it but I gave a friend a link as well and they couldn't access it either...

Either way glad to see it back.
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 01:16 PM   #2
cmumford
Connoisseur
cmumford began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
I could ping the site, but port 80 was not responding. I think their web server flaked out.
cmumford is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2006, 01:18 PM   #3
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

I am glad it's back up and running. I never know these days if I blocked something with ad-aware blockers and programs such as that.

Funny how you start to miss certain places when you lose access. Guess that means I missed you all.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:50 PM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Know what you mean, April, er I mean Karen!... I sure missed the site - the people and the flow of info and thoughts are a nice part of my days!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 01:59 PM   #5
Aprilbeginnings
Guru

April or Karen is fine..... I am getting used to being called April and I got that name from reading some book and then had to change the beggings part. I think the book was aprilshadows or something and I needed a new screen name over here, LOL.

What is really a drag is that there is no way to email anyone here to find out what is going on........ might be nice and if some would go for it, to exhange and keep email addresses so if something is wrong, others could be contacted or something so we know it's not us that is having the problem? Just an idea..... I got three bot replies and well there isn't any real info there.... someone had their web address and I emailed from there but who knows where that really went <G>
Advert
Old 12-29-2006, 03:42 PM   #6
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I was going cold turkey too! On christmas? That spoils a meal!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 03:11 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
See the message on the home page of the site!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:45 AM   #8
Aprilbeginnings
Guru

Ah thanks....... took me a bit to find it. never was there before.