Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
gherman77
gherman77 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gherman77 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gherman77 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gherman77 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gherman77 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Free June 13th & 14th: Then I Invented the World (A Cosmic Comedy)

Stanley Herman’s novel, Then I Invented the World (A Cosmic Comedy), is available FREE June 13th and 14th, http://www.amazon.com/Invented-World...5645124&sr=8-1

Review Excerpts

“Then I Created the World is an imaginative and iconoclastic novel that unfolds like a play.”

“…this was a fast and wonderful read and the plot and characters made it impossible not to devour each page as fast as I could!”

“…exciting...a page-turner, and funny as hell (sorry). And a refreshingly original look at the whole Good and Evil thing.”

“God is very much alive in this lively discourse in which the author pulls off the difficult trick of walking a tightrope between comedy and cosmology, using each to balance the other. A terrific reading experience.”

“This is a fun, meaningful and wise book. The conversations are funny and complex. There are moments for deep reflection along with hilarious interactions that leave one satisfied and deepened.”

“The author has a knack for 'divine comedy' which explores some of the big questions of Life. Reading the book reminded me of the ancient Greek dialogs put in modern and easy to read form.”
gherman77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angels and demons, fantasy, free book, god, humor