Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-01-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free (nook) 3 Random House Mexico titles [Spanish Language]

There are currently 3 assorted Spanish-language Random House Mexico titles free in the B&N store, which may or may not be glitch freebies.

It's a mix of 2 apparently self-help parenting/health books and 1 thriller novel.

I'll just link you to the post with the links and descriptions over @ the Free NookBook Summary Blog, which is where I found this. They also have a nice sidebar link for all the currently still-free Nook stuff, should you have missed any earlier, and are a very handy way to keep up with most of the B&N-available freebies.

Enjoy while it lasts, if you happen to read or want to learn to read Mexican Spanish.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Several more of these have shown up, from Random House Mexico & Chile. Once again, I'll just link you to the Free NookBook Summary blogposts which found them.

It looks like more non-fic self-help and history/trivia, although my French is not close enough to Spanish to let me do more than guess.

1 book from Random House Chile, 2 books from Random House Mexico
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert