Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 03-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
julliette
julliette began at the beginning.

Device: nookcolor
I sideloaded epub books and can't get them into my library

I side-loaded some epub format books from Books-A-Million via ADE. The books have loaded into ADE folder on my nookcolor, but I don't know how to get them onto the library shelf of my nook.

Can any of you more experienced nooksters give me some tips?
julliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
I side-loaded some epub format books from Books-A-Million via ADE. The books have loaded into ADE folder on my nookcolor, but I don't know how to get them onto the library shelf of my nook.

Can any of you more experienced nooksters give me some tips?
You need to "long press" on a book and select "Add to Shelf".
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert