Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-11-2008, 03:36 PM   #1
TheLongshot
Groupie
TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Another Fictionwise sale

We’re kicking off our annual year-end storewide sale early with an incredible “40%/40%” bonus! Now through Sunday, December 14th, every MultiFormat eBook is discounted 40% and every Secure eBook receives a 40% Micropay rebate. This sale is double what we did last year! Then, starting Monday, December 15th, our storewide sale continues with every MultiFormat eBook discounted 25% while every Secure eBook receives a 25% Micropay rebate.

These discounts also apply when you use the "Buy this eBook for a friend!" button, which is located right below the "Add to Cart" button on every eBook description page. And Buywise club member discounts combine with these savings, as always! If you're not a Buywise club member now is a great time to join. And don't forget, you can give the gift of eBooks or Buywise club memberships using our Gift Certificates system.
TheLongshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:50 PM   #2
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
i so did not need this temptation!
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:02 PM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
The great thing about this sale is that the 40% micropay rebate on secure eBooks doesn't just apply when paying by credit card - it also applies when paying by micropay. Excellent! I've just bought $173 worth of books, but only used up $105 of the micropay balance I had left after one of their other promotions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongshot View Post
We’re kicking off our annual year-end storewide sale early with an incredible “40%/40%” bonus! Now through Sunday, December 14th, every MultiFormat eBook is discounted 40% and every Secure eBook receives a 40% Micropay rebate. This sale is double what we did last year! Then, starting Monday, December 15th, our storewide sale continues with every MultiFormat eBook discounted 25% while every Secure eBook receives a 25% Micropay rebate.

These discounts also apply when you use the "Buy this eBook for a friend!" button, which is located right below the "Add to Cart" button on every eBook description page. And Buywise club member discounts combine with these savings, as always! If you're not a Buywise club member now is a great time to join. And don't forget, you can give the gift of eBooks or Buywise club memberships using our Gift Certificates system.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:19 PM   #4
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
Oh this makes me incredibly happy
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #5
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Indeed, I just spent $75 in microwpay to grab a few books, but as I got $34 back, It was basicly $41 which is not bad for 6 books.

The ones I got were

How to Live on Mars: A Trusty Guidebook to Surviving and Thriving on the Red Planet by Robert Zubrin

Culture Code: An Ingenious Way to Understand Why People Around the World Buy and Live as They Do by Clotaire Rapaille

Scientific American's Ask the Experts: Answers to the Most Puzzling and Mind-Blowing Science Questions Editors of Scientific American

What Is Your Dangerous Idea?: Today's Leading Thinkers on the Unthinkable by John Brockman

On Intelligence by Sandra Blakeslee & Jeff Hawkins

The Science of Leonardo: Inside the Mind of the Great Genius of the Renaissance by Fritjof Capra
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:05 PM   #6
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Oh maaan. Fictionwise is working really, really hard to get me to spend my money. And it's working.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:12 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
Oh maaan. Fictionwise is working really, really hard to get me to spend my money. And it's working.
PilotBob sale...

Send me money! For every $1 you send me... I will refund you 40%... no $ limit no time limit. Effective NOW!!!

Enjoy... and Happy Holidays.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:26 PM   #8
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
PilotBob sale...

Send me money! For every $1 you send me... I will refund you 40%... no $ limit no time limit. Effective NOW!!!

BOb
Sure so long as you send me this ebook "Common Stocks Uncommon Profits" which is only available from Amazon.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:26 PM   #9
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Well, as mentioned earlier these rebates are also available to people paying by Micropay.

So for those of us who splurged on on of the previous promotions Its a good way to grab a few more books at a discounted price using our (surprising large) Micropay Balances.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:30 PM   #10
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
PilotBob sale...

BOb
Do you have PayPal?
Old 12-11-2008, 06:34 PM   #11
Seabound
Steerage Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
Well, as mentioned earlier these rebates are also available to people paying by Micropay.

So for those of us who splurged on on of the previous promotions Its a good way to grab a few more books at a discounted price using our (surprising large) Micropay Balances.
Yes, that is good to know. Although I am surprised that you are surprised that your micropay balance is large, you bookworm you.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:02 PM   #12
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie

Quote:
Yes, that is good to know. Although I am surprised that you are surprised that your micropay balance is large, you bookworm you.
Its just the fact that while I usually have a balance of around $50 to $60 a couple of large spending binges over the last couple of months pushed it just over $200 which was a bit discerning as that about 2-3 months worth of my book Budget (especially as the £ has gone down against the $).
Old 12-11-2008, 10:41 PM   #13
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Do you have PayPal?
Yes, I accept credit cards, pay pal, egold, goldmoney, diamonds, rubys, gold eagles, gold maple leafs, gold krugerrands and of course gold doubloons.

BOb
Old 12-12-2008, 05:28 AM   #14
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Yes, I accept credit cards, pay pal, egold, goldmoney, diamonds, rubys, gold eagles, gold maple leafs, gold krugerrands and of course gold doubloons.

BOb
What about "Cup-O-Gold," the candy bar I ate as a kid?

"CUP-O-GOLD candy is a chocolate cup made with fine chocolate from San Francisco, toasted almonds, coconut, and a smooth, creamy center. CUP-O-GOLD is a long time name that enjoyed huge success during the 50's, 60's and early 70's. In fact, during its prime, CUP-O-GOLD was in the top three selling candy bars in California.

"CUP-O-GOLD has been making a comeback after a short retirement, but suffers from generation gap recognition. It is well known by parents and grandparents but is starting to regain its former stature among sons and daughters."

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:42 AM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
What about "Cup-O-Gold," the candy bar I ate as a kid?
Sorry no... I'm trying to lose weight.

BOb