Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #1
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Amazon Kindle 1 Bargain & Acessories for Sale!

Received on October 30th, new not refurbished. Over 9 months left on warranty. Include original case, Oberon red Sky Dragon with velcro with Decal girl Red Nexus Skin and Tego Red Heart Skin. The price is $350 shipped (Oberon cover $75 + Decal Girl Skin $14.99, + Tego Skin $14.99 + Kindle $359). Will send with all original case and packaging! $464 worth of stuff for $350 and I'll pay shipping!

Last edited by Lilly; 02-09-2009 at 01:32 PM.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:32 PM   #2
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
I've sold it, thanks to all that were interested! Lilly
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2009, 01:33 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
I've sold it, thanks to all that were interested! Lilly
Congrats... that is an awesome cover. To bad you didn't sell it seperatly. I would have been tempted.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:47 PM   #4
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Congrats... that is an awesome cover. To bad you didn't sell it seperatly. I would have been tempted.

BOb
Oberon has beautiful covers, don't they?
But not for my 505!

sigh
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote