Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 12-22-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
clayhmn
clayhmn began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Thank you to this community!

I have learned so much in the past week reading your posts. Thanks to all of you who contribute. I have learned how to very effectively manage my library by reading all your comments.

This is really a great forum.
clayhmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 03:31 AM   #2
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
It's not so much a trouble to get us talking, but rather to get us to shut up!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2012, 06:04 PM   #3
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
The site seemed to have gone down for a little while, but I was able to access the Wiki pages. I never realized how much information was available there. This is just marvelous. I even realized that I might be able to contribute something on those Wiki pages, and I will try to do that as soon as I have enough time available.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote