Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
river
river began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
PDF's show as 1 page only...

Hi all,

I'm using calibre to transfer files to my 505, and have noticed that some of my pdf's are showing as 1 page when I try to read them. The page is just totally blank.

The file size looks fine on the reader, these books are actually about 300 pages each... and display fine on the pc.

any ideas?
river is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:27 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
In calibre try disabling the PDF metadata writer plugin (go into the Preferences->Plugins)
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert