Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 04-05-2008, 06:03 AM   #1
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Rasterfarian patch (8shades grey, batch-option)

Because I now owns a PRS500 and a PRS505, I've patched raterfarian again.

This version let the user select how many shades of gray (with thanks of jakeluck for the shades)
But most importantly, the batch function is now usable.

Get it here: http://kmfstudio.com/rasterfarian_252_patch.html

(if you don't have rasterfarian installed, install version 2.5.1 first: http://hightech.afmag.net/rasterfari...sion-here.html )

Just extract and overwrite the files in your rasterfarian directory. A install version will be released later.
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #2
DasFool
DasFool began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505; Kindle DXG
I've been using this update along side with Manga2Ebook with great results. The options I use most of the time with my Sony PRS-505 are mostly default:

-No Auto Cropping
-8 Shades of Grey
-Whole Pages per Screen
-Full post processing
-6 Boldness
-6 or 7 Edge Enhancement (varies case by case, whichever looks cleaner)
DasFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert