Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-25-2012, 09:31 AM   #1
jimsterbaby
jimsterbaby began at the beginning.

Device: PE AND EE
need EE parts i have 1 to part out

hi people i have a EE with a broken e-ink screen.if you need parts let me know.i am giving people a chance to get them first here,before i put it on EBAY for sell . i can sell the whole thing or a part off it.i also have a few PE that don't work they have white screen issues.i have checked the lcd screens and they work.so if anyone needs parts i have them for both.i will post them on ebay as a buy it now with a best offer,than make it so high nobody will buy them,then take your offer .so nobody else gets them but you.i do this for people on this forum who love these tablets as much as i do.just let me know here and we will talk price and part thanks everyone
jimsterbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:44 PM   #2
Edward_R
Zealot
Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Pacific Northwest (about 35 miles northeast of Seattle)
Device: K3 / HP 10" Tablet (FBreader Installed)
Did you know that there is a Flea Market section in the forums where you can list stuff for sale?
Edward_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-25-2012, 06:49 PM   #3
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimsterbaby View Post
hi people i have a EE with a broken e-ink screen.if you need parts let me know.i am giving people a chance to get them first here,before i put it on EBAY for sell . i can sell the whole thing or a part off it.i also have a few PE that don't work they have white screen issues.i have checked the lcd screens and they work.so if anyone needs parts i have them for both.i will post them on ebay as a buy it now with a best offer,than make it so high nobody will buy them,then take your offer .so nobody else gets them but you.i do this for people on this forum who love these tablets as much as i do.just let me know here and we will talk price and part thanks everyone
One thing I would ask if you have it apart.

Could you please try and take some good focused photos of both sides of the boards?

They should help with understanding what is actually there and may also help in trying to find parts that are user replaceable.

One other thing, I would suggest you keep the battery for yourself - they are rather expensive to get as a replacement.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:18 AM   #4
jimsterbaby

sure thing its apart well at least the e-ink side is.i cant find the flea market part of this forum, can you leave a link. i do it this weekend take the pics
Old 04-27-2012, 01:23 PM   #5
Edward_R
Zealot
Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Pacific Northwest (about 35 miles northeast of Seattle)
Device: K3 / HP 10" Tablet (FBreader Installed)
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/for...ysprune=&f=124
Edward_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
jimsterbaby

hi bud how do i down load pics.i took some for the e-ink side
Old 04-29-2012, 04:49 PM   #7
jimsterbaby

pics

pics here
Old 05-06-2012, 08:22 AM   #8
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimsterbaby View Post
pics here
No link?
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote