Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
merrygoblin
merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Sony PRS-650, HTC Desire
Periodicals going to wrong place

I'm not sure why, but within the last few days Calibre has been sending the news it downloads to a different place on my reader than it used to.

I have a Sony PRS-650 and am using Calibre 0.7.37 on Vista. I have Calibre set to send books to Memory Card A by default, but the automatically downloaded news is now being sent instead to the main memory of the device itself. They always used to be sent to Card A like other books added to Calibre.

Is this maybe some issue with the latest versions of Calibre, as it has only happened over the last few days (since upgrading to version 0.7.35 and later, or thereabouts)? Is there some (new?) config option I'm missing for where to send news periodicals to?

Thanks for any help on this - and sorry if there's another thread already discussing this that I missed.
merrygoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
news is sent to whichever location has more free space
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2011, 05:28 PM   #3
merrygoblin
merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Sony PRS-650, HTC Desire
Ah, I see.

Any chance of a config option to control where on the device the news is sent to?
merrygoblin is offline   Reply With Quote