Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-11-2008, 09:59 AM   #181
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
I know what you mean, I'm an ex-smoker myself. And before they banned smoking in all bars/restaurants you couldn't really see or smell anything but the smoke when you went out. Now you can smell people sweating and farting on the dancefloor, I dunno if that is a huge improvement though
heeheehee !! i remember recently after the ban going to a café and all you could smell were the cleaning products. i am not sure that was an improvement either. (synthetic lemony fresh !)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:49 AM   #182
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
The Vancouver Island sub-species of the marmot is an endangered species. There are only about 23 of them left. They have set up a 1 mile radius no-go zone around their burrows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carandol View Post
I guess using them to flavour soup is right out, then.
No .... what you do is you tie a string to them, and dip them in and out of warm (not hot) soup. Sort of like a tea bag.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2008, 10:51 AM   #183
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Broccoli Kitten!!!

Old 12-11-2008, 10:51 AM   #184
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
No .... what you do is you tie a string to them, and dip them in and out of warm (not hot) soup. Sort of like a tea bag.
Bouquet Garni Marmotte?
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:54 AM   #185
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Bouquet Garni Marmotte?
Better than Bouquet Garni Marmite .... nasty paws?? (Pardon my awful French.)
Advert
Old 12-11-2008, 10:54 AM   #186
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Wow, a 3 to 7 Kg teabag? Not something you'd wanna lug around all day
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #187
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

i would like to point out that "marmot" in french means a little boy. so "marmotte" *could* logically be the feminine version of that. which brings us back to the *correct* way to flavour soupes : shums. (seriously people, how hard is it ???)

supplies are limited, i'd get several and stock up !!! act now before they're gone !!!
Old 12-11-2008, 10:57 AM   #188
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
which brings us back to the *correct* way to flavour soupes : shums. (seriously people, how hard is it ???)
Depends. Has rigor mortis set in yet?
Old 12-11-2008, 10:57 AM   #189
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
:groan:
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:58 AM   #190
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Old 12-11-2008, 11:18 AM   #191
LazyScot
DSil

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
supplies are limited, i'd get several and stock up !!! act now before they're gone !!!
Stock?? Surely not an attempt at a bad soup pun. Anyway, I prefer Marigold Swiss Vegetable Bouillon as stock. (Look, I'm LAZY. You don't expect me to make my own stock....)
Old 12-11-2008, 11:20 AM   #192
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Stock?? Surely not an attempt at a bad soup pun. Anyway, I prefer Marigold Swiss Vegetable Bouillon as stock. (Look, I'm LAZY. You don't expect me to make my own stock....)
not helping.

(ulterior motive ? me ? what makes you say that ?)
Old 12-12-2008, 12:01 PM   #193
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Maybe he's over here? Doesn't look like DixieGal's hit this thread with her rampage, yet, so maybe there's hope?

Ohcrap!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:21 PM   #194
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Maybe he's over here? Doesn't look like DixieGal's hit this thread with her rampage, yet, so maybe there's hope?

Ohcrap!
Fear Me! BOO!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote