Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-24-2012, 07:17 AM   #1
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
Smile Sony Refurbished 350 $69 at Sony Store

The deal is back today! Refurbished PRS-350 for $69 at the sony store; I picked on up for my daughter as well as a spare for myself. I love this little reader.
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
gunbad
Zealot
gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gunbad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4
Thanks for this heads up. When I loan my 350 the person always wants to buy it (happened just yesterday). Now I will point this out to them.
gunbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Do you have a link? I'm in the store now, and can't find a refurb area.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #4
Frankr
Zealot
Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EzReader, Sony 650, Kindle 5, Onyx i62HD, Kobo Aura HD
Here is the link for that sony deal

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/sto...rchType=outlet
Frankr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:33 AM   #5
snape
Language Lover
snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.

Device: Current: PRS-350, Kindle PW // Previous: PRS-505, Kindle 1, Kindle 2
Took me a while to find it, but try clicking on "outlet." Looks like silver only.
snape is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #6
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
Yes, go to the reader section, then on the left there's a link to outlet. This brings you to the silver 350.
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote