Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-05-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Good news for Apple Fans: Jobs set to return

http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/20...n-to-apple.ars

Apparently, it's being reported that Jobs is back to healthy and ready to run APple again. Like him or think he is the anti-keyryst he has done interesting things which have affected the pretty much entire world. Nice to know he is healthy and can return to what he obviously loves...trying to obtain dominion over the globe.

brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:01 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I'm glad that Steve Jobs is in better health and ready to return. I say this based upon one human being showing concern for another human being.

He's aged dramatically in the past few years, especially after initially being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

I wish him well, as his mind continues to change the way we think.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #3
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

I agree...no matter what anyone feels about his business tactics, he is still just a guy and but for an untimely roll of the dice goes any single one of us.

It is ironic how many cannot separate personal from observations about business tactics or related behavior. Sorta sad...but I am loving to see him back and doing what he obviously does best...
Old 06-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #4
brecklundin
Banned

oh, gawds forgive me...I just read the typo's in the title...AWWWKKK!!
Old 06-05-2009, 08:02 PM   #5
Talldog
Addict
Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KDX Graphite, Surface Pro
I'm not an Apple fan (although I love my nano), but Jobs is one of the great visionaries of our time, and I'm glad to see him coming back.
Talldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2009, 08:11 PM   #6
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Me too. Completely aside from being an Apple fan.
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #7
brecklundin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talldog View Post
I'm not an Apple fan (although I love my nano), but Jobs is one of the great visionaries of our time, and I'm glad to see him coming back.
Yeah, the Nano is a very cool device. Probably my favorite Apple product. In fact my better half has one and I keep telling myself I don't need one...I don't need one...but, I KNOW I will eventually give in. Even if it's an Apple product!! hahahaha...they really won me over with that one for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsittingstill View Post
Me too. Completely aside from being an Apple fan.
It's cool, this is a non-denomination thread!!