Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 12-03-2002, 07:13 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
sUnShInE is now helping me to moderate the forum. I may not be around during the holidays, so please treat sUnShInE with *respect*
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 06:42 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Also thanks to Saw9000 for taking the position as a moderator. He will help you guys where I might be unable to help (Avantgo..). Welcome Saw9000
Old 12-05-2002, 12:11 AM   #3
saw9000
Zealot
saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Thank you kindly, Alexander.  I look forward to filling the position.  
Scott
saw9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 09:35 AM   #4
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
saw9000 and I will do you proud buddy (c:

sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 10:57 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Smile

I am very happy to announce that gvtexas joins the team and is now moderator along with sUnShInE and saw9000.

You might also know gvtexas as a regular poster on Cliesource. He is an absolute Handstory Pro but also knows his stuff with iSilo. Please treat him nicely
Old 02-19-2003, 11:26 AM   #6
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Welcome aboard Gary! I'm glad to see the board growing so fast...with a whole new HS section?! WOW!
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 11:52 AM   #7
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
I am really anxious to learn how to use both HandStory and iSilo together to my benefit (I own both, BTW). I think they duplicate each other in so many fundamental ways, with iSilo being the clear winner as a reader, that I don't see why I would also use HS. I am, however, quite open to being swayed. Unfortunately, I find that of the five posts I have seen of gvtexas, I can open only two. Could someone tell me if there is a problem? PDR
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 12:11 PM   #8
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

radleyp, you had problems reading his post or downloading one of his attachments?