Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #1
CrystalMarcos
YA & Children's Author
CrystalMarcos began at the beginning.

Device: Nook and Kindle
Talking Pardon Me! I should have stopped here first to say hello!

I was so excited about participating in the READ An E-Book Week Promotion that I posted elsewhere first. I am new to Mobile Reads and Smashwords. I am an Award-winning author, wife, and mom of a toddler girl. I live in the Pacific Northwest. Yes, near the home of Twilight. Some things I really enjoy: Reading, creating, playing board games with my family, and making people laugh. I have a large family so we are always gathered at our parents house if not at another family members. I want my daughter to grow up knowing there is more to life than TV. Reading books and exploring are two things we love to do together. Thanks for reading a little about me. Take care and have an awesome day!

[Promotional links deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-02-2015 at 06:06 AM.
CrystalMarcos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:32 PM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:50 AM   #4
CrystalMarcos
YA & Children's Author
CrystalMarcos began at the beginning.

Device: Nook and Kindle
Thank you!

Thank you for the warm welcome!
CrystalMarcos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags