Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-13-2010, 10:38 AM   #31
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
I just sent Amazon an email as well. I made it clear that the book is for sale from other US retailers and that Random House itself says the book is not US restricted and that there is a clerical error on their part. We'll see how they respond to that one.

I used to own all the vampire series by Ms. Rice, and wouldn't mind having them in electronic format at some point. Can't afford them right now, but it's nice knowing they are there when I'm ready.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #32
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Publishers are NOT retailers however they are pretending. They are wholesalers. as such, they are only set up to deal with their real customers, businesses like Amazon or other book distributers. Their customer service department, when they even have one, is rudimentary at best. I'm not surprised at the inadequete response, they are all like that.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:19 AM   #33
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscoach View Post
I just sent Amazon an email as well. I made it clear that the book is for sale from other US retailers and that Random House itself says the book is not US restricted and that there is a clerical error on their part. We'll see how they respond to that one.
That Random House need to correct the data they have provided to Amazon.
No way Amazon is going to choose which countries to publish to on the back of a copy of an email sent to a customer.
murraypaul is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
random house