Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-26-2010, 01:22 PM   #1
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
Ignore specific forums?

Is there a way to set certain forums to be completely ignored when viewing new posts, etc?

On one of the sites I'm part of, we've always maintained a plugin that allows users to select forums to ignore. It hasn't caused any slowdowns and has made people much happier. Those of us not caring to read about people's pet stories, recaps of sporting events, etc, can simply opt to completely ignore those forums (they don't show up for us in searches etc)...

I'm hoping there's such a feature here. Am I in luck?
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Under your User CP, Edit Options there is Forum Exclusion section:
Quote:
You may choose to exclude forums from your New Post searches and from Last Forum Activity on the frontpage.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-26-2010, 06:21 PM   #3
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
Thanks - I was only seeing something for threads when I looked...I'm blind!

Merci buckets.
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote