Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-15-2010, 11:09 PM   #1
Danthier
Danthier began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Compare calibre library with ereader library

Is there any simple option to show which books in my calibre library are already on my ereader, or more helpfully, which ones are not yet on my ereader? I've been just assigning an "added" tag, but I'm worried I might have batch-assigned it to too many books, and I don't want to miss any.

Also, first time poster here. This is probably the most amazing program ever--you could easily charge for it! It's only rarely that I find a program that has every feature I could ever possibly want, even if I'll only use that feature once.
Danthier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:18 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
The newest version of calibre will do that - it'll display a checkmark next to the books also on the reader when you've connected your reader and it's recognized by calibre.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2010, 11:20 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danthier View Post
Is there any simple option to show which books in my calibre library are already on my ereader
Using calibre version 0.7.2 when I connect my device calibre dynamically creates an On Device column that shows which books are on my device, see attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ondevice.png
Views:	408
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	53445  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:58 PM   #4
Danthier
Danthier began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
0.7.2 was downloading when I posted this, guess I should have let it finish first.
Thanks guys!
Danthier is offline   Reply With Quote