Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-03-2014, 08:15 PM   #76
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
I just got my iPad mini!
Congrats! Enjoy it!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:32 PM   #77
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
I just got my iPad mini!
Fun
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2014, 04:27 AM   #78
cadele
Addict
cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, Sony 650
Quote:
I just got my iPad mini!
Congratulations!
cadele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 09:36 AM   #79
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
It's very slow and faulty at this moment.
I have noticed that they took down the new import your amazon titles into your account. I had let them know that it stops working after about 1800 titles. I went through 5 different trys to import my kindle titles. Also was noticed by others that you only get one try to load them. If you stop before your finished, it will not say that you have anymore titles to add, unless you have more recent purchases, but still only lists the new ones and not the others you have not put into your library. Hopefully they will fix the issues. Plus hoping that they add the audible titles soon.

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 09:36 AM   #80
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
I just got my iPad mini!
Have fun!

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2014, 02:08 PM   #81
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Crazy good rating of 4.64 out 9600+ for this indie on sale for $0.99

Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan
Kindle | Kobo

Quote:
When Bree Prescott arrives in the sleepy, lakeside town of Pelion, Maine, she hopes against hope that this is the place where she will finally find the peace she so desperately seeks. On her first day there, her life collides with Archer Hale, an isolated man who holds a secret agony of his own. A man no one else sees.

Archer's Voice is the story of a woman chained to the memory of one horrifying night and the man whose love is the key to her freedom. It is the story of a silent man who lives with an excruciating wound and the woman who helps him find his voice. It is the story of suffering, fate, and the transformative power of love.

THIS IS A STAND-ALONE SIGN OF LOVE NOVEL, INSPIRED BY SAGITTARIUS. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:13 PM   #82
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Both of these Loveswept titles have been on sale for $0.99 for a week or 2 in the past. In case you missed them. . .

Deep Autumn Heat (Star Harbor #1) by Elisabeth Barrett

Ride the Me by Ruthie Knox
Old 05-04-2014, 02:13 PM   #83
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Crazy good rating of 4.64 out 9600+ for this indie on sale for $0.99

Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan
Kindle | Kobo
Bought this morning. Has anyone read the author?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:21 PM   #84
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Only "bought" freebies this week, so nothing for my buy report.

Read:
  • Under His Nose (Guys and Godmothers #1) by Candice Gilmer (C+/3 stars)
  • Flight Risk (Antiques in Flight #1) by Nicole Helm (A-/5 stars)
About 3/4ths done with Tangle of Need. I'm trying to stretch it out as there's just 2 more novellas, HOO, and 9 "slice of life" shorts left to go in the series but still 30 days before Shield of Winter
Old 05-04-2014, 02:53 PM   #85
apesmom
Wizard

Another Loveswept title on sale for $0.99

Bared (Club Sin #2) by Stacey Kennedy newish release 2/10/14
Kindle | Kobo | Nook

Quote:
At Las Vegas’s exclusive Club Sin, Aidan Knight is the Master, unleashing the erotic yearnings of his submissive lovers. But his dominant façade conceals a devastating loss—something he instantly recognizes in his personally trained submissive Cora Adams. Sworn to unearth her secrets, Aidan uses his seductive skills to ignite her wildest desires until Cora yields to the pleasure she can find only with him.

Cora came to the BDSM club to act out her sub-and-dom fantasies without ever revealing the heartbreak that haunts her. But Aidan’s masterful touch is bringing her closer to the edge . . . and deeper into a world of control and surrender. He refuses to allow her to submit to any other man—nor does she want to. It’s a dangerous game they’re playing. For as they give in to passion, they must lay bare their souls for a love that could heal—and free—them both.
Old 05-04-2014, 04:38 PM   #86
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
These are my purchases (freebie is my DANL selection):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Compras_20140504.JPG
Views:	238
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	122612

And my readings (I've enjoyed A LOT "Shield of Winter"):

Name:	leido_20140504.JPG
Views:	238
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	122613

It has been a good week.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:46 PM   #87
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
I just got my iPad mini!
Congrats, hope you're enjoying it!

Also, someone asked about Mia Sheridan, I like her writing.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 06:56 PM   #88
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Didn't buy anything again this week!

And a good reading week too:
Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James - 5
The Heiress Effect (Brothers Sinister #2) by Courtney Milan - 3
Desired (Scandalous Women of the Ton #5) by Nicola Cornick - 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Bought this morning. Has anyone read the author?
I've only read Leo by her, but it was a 5 star for me.
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:04 PM   #89
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post

It has been a good week.
Glad to see you enjoyed Shield of Winter. Nothing below a 3 is a very good reading week.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:17 PM   #90
apesmom
Wizard

Here's my week. Everything I bought is still from settlement credits, I'm really getting some good mileage out of that cash.

Read:
  • Immortal Rider (Demonica #7) by Larissa Ione - 3
  • Once Upon a Tower (Fairy Tales #5) by Eloisa James - 3.5
    This one started off really strong then tailed off for me. For the first 20% of the book I kept hearing Julia Quinn's voice. EJ and JQ are both favorites of mine.
  • With This Kiss Parts 1, 2 & 3 (Fairy Tales #5.1, 5.2, 5.3) by Eloisa James - 4, 3.5, 4
  • Blood Vines by Erica Spindler - 4
    The romance in this one was almost non-existent but the suspense was good.

I get 1 bonus point for getting caught up on the EJ series.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	4-4.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	122632