Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-26-2010, 07:40 AM   #1
kkoburger
kkoburger began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Electronic edition of my local paper

My local paper is moving to a subscription model, so no more unlimited, free web access. The electronic edition of the paper is here - http://bit.ly/bVzjoU

Anybody have any experience trying to get something like this moved to their eReader? I haven't had any luck so far, other than moving each page separately as a pdf. That's just too clumsy.

I'm new to my nook and new to calibre, so maybe i'm overlooking an easy way to do it.
kkoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:25 AM   #2
mlstein
Enthusiast
mlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it ismlstein knows what time it is

Device: iPad (one)
Perhaps someone will write you a custom recipe--ask on that thread.
mlstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2010, 07:46 AM   #3
bobled
bobled began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkoburger View Post
Anybody have any experience trying to get something like this moved to their eReader?
Check with your local paper, this company that produces this format has an option for E-Reader formats - I think it depends on whether your local paper has it in their profile.
My local paper has it (subscription only) and it works real well with my PRS600 and Calibre.
Hope his helps.
BobL
bobled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:42 PM   #4
tponzo
Addict
tponzo doesn't littertponzo doesn't littertponzo doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS 900(gave it to my sister); Sony PRS-T1; onyx book note air
I get an electronic edition of my local paper through email. Is there a way to send it to calibre so that I can get in on my Sony? I asked and they don't do wireless download to Sony, just Kindle.
tponzo is offline   Reply With Quote