Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-21-2005, 04:46 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Favorites Converter for Firefox

Favorites Converter (export) 1.01 is a Firefox extension allowing you to automatically export your Firefox bookmarks and convert them to IE favorites. Call me crazy, but I still like to collect my bookmarks in the .url format. The latest version of the converter contains two bugs though. First, it does not remove all illegal filename characters. Second, it doesn't strip the length of the filename if it exceeds the limit causing the extension to break with the following nasty error message:
Code:
[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80520011 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NAME_TOO_LONG)[nsIFileOutputStream.init]"nsresult:"0x80520011 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NAME_TOO_LONG)"location: "JS frame :: chrome:/booktofav/content/booktofav.js :: anonymous :: line 113" data:no]
Since the original author of the extension doesn't actively support it anymore, I decided to fix it myself and to attach the fixed version to this thread.
Attached Files
File Type: xpi Favorites_Converter_(export)_1.0.1.xpi (9.9 KB, 1160 views)
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote