Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-07-2010, 10:18 AM   #1
Brainphart
Compost Power
Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.

Device: Nook ST-1 Sony Reader PRS500(retired but still kicking)
Aluratek's Libre eBook Reader Pro $79.99 [DEAD LINK; SALE ENDED]

http://www.frys.com/product/6049278

Aluratek's Libre eBook Reader Pro with 2GB SD Card/100 eBooks preloaded (WHITE)
Aluratek (AEBK01F-WHITE):
For Mac,Windows
FRYS.com #: 6049278
Introducing the "Libre" eBook Reader pro by Aluratek and the latest craze in the current digital revolution. Now you can digitally store and carry around with you thousands of your favorite books saving money, space and the environment. Aluratek's "Libre" connects to any computer with an internet connection for easy access to the most recent books that are published as well as access to free timeless classics.
Limit 1 per Household.
(when purchased between 05/07/2010 and 05/13/2010)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-11-2010 at 08:27 AM.
Brainphart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:20 PM   #2
laitsabr
Daily Learner
laitsabr doesn't litterlaitsabr doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-950, 350, 300, 600(sold), 505(dead), Coby 7024
Nothing showed on the link (too soon?), but I called the local store.
$91.99 + tax in FRY's @ Kent, WA. 9 available.

I killed my PRS505 screen a few days ago, and my PRS300 is on its way. But at this price, I cannot resist!

Thanks for the heads up, Brainphart!
laitsabr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Link worked fine earlier. It showed $91.99 as the regular price and $79.99 as the sale price.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 05-07-2010 at 07:50 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 07:36 PM   #4
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Link says "Sorry, no products were found." I also didn't find the Aluratek on the site when I looked.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I didn't know that they were regularly going for $91.99 now. That's a great price!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2010, 05:43 PM   #6
jessc
Enthusiast
jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jessc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscoach View Post
Link says "Sorry, no products were found." I also didn't find the Aluratek on the site when I looked.
But a visit to a local Fry's had the black ones on sale (white might be too, but they didn't appear to have a stock of those at all).
jessc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:15 PM   #7
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
The link shows as no products found.
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:14 PM   #8
laitsabr
Daily Learner
laitsabr doesn't litterlaitsabr doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-950, 350, 300, 600(sold), 505(dead), Coby 7024
Closure for my comments: the sale was valid indeed. I went down to the store on the same day and bought a white one at $79.99+tax (no black ones were left...).
laitsabr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:15 AM   #9
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
It seems at times that Fry's website and its stores are completely unconnected. I've seen higher advertised prices on their website for items with an "out of stock" annotation, while if you check individual stores, they have the items in stock, and people here say that they get the sale price in-store. Seems like one hand doesn't know what the other is doing.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote