Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-03-2006, 03:07 AM   #46
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Hey CommanderROR, I see you used an image of your new iLiad as avatar

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... .......

Hmm, 9:01 and still no Mail from iRex about the shipping of the iLiad.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:10 AM   #47
R2D2
Mad Scientist
R2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litter

Device: Zaurus, HTCMagician, iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble
Hmm, 9:01 and still no Mail from iRex about the shipping of the iLiad.
Ooooom.
R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2006, 04:22 AM   #48
Sischa
Evangelist
Sischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it is

Device: Nokia 770, Ilead, Cybook G3, Kindle DX, Kindle 2, iPad, Kindle 3, PW
10:20 still not shipped --- *extreme Oooooom'ing*
Sischa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:57 AM   #49
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
So has the obsessive checking of email/website begun yet for anyone else yet?

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 06:21 AM   #50
R2D2
Mad Scientist
R2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litter

Device: Zaurus, HTCMagician, iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riocaz
So has the obsessive checking of email/website begun yet for anyone else yet?
Seems to be so....ooOOOOOooomm...
R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2006, 06:24 AM   #51
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
yep..it has begun...*hit email key*

OOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

btw....this is extremely OT, but since the meditiation thread is Ot anyway...^^

I talked to Henrycat and he told me that the Power Saving didn't make it into the 2.4 patch after all...bad news I'd say. The techies felt it wasn't working good enough yet...oh oh...

OOOOOMMMMMMM

Last edited by CommanderROR; 07-03-2006 at 06:27 AM.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 06:34 AM   #52
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

@tribble that's the n^x next gen Iliad...using LCARS, the Library Computer Access and Retrieval System...:-)
Old 07-03-2006, 07:13 AM   #53
Riocaz
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

BAH, thats annoying.

Ohmmmmmmmmm

12:13 and not email.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:35 AM   #54
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Ohmmmmm worked!

Hello to all mobileread friends. I got an upgrade from mortal to immortal today! Life is obviously a rpg. Thats cool.
I got an invitation from irex.

irex email:
Quote:
Dear Sir, Dear Madam,
Thank you for your ongoing interest in our iLiad E-reader.
Some time ago you have sent us an email / showed interest in obtaining an iLiad sample. We are happy to inform you that, for European Business to Business customers, the iRexShop is open. We have started selling evaluation products per June 12, 2006.
You are invited to login to: www.irexshop.com/login.php?user=new

Last edited by yokos; 07-03-2006 at 07:40 AM. Reason: email add-on
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 07:39 AM   #55
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

congrats.

oooohhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm.................
13:38 no mail
Old 07-03-2006, 07:40 AM   #56
Sischa
Evangelist
Sischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it is

Device: Nokia 770, Ilead, Cybook G3, Kindle DX, Kindle 2, iPad, Kindle 3, PW
I think tuesday delivery is in danger ... but then again their is just this Ohhhmmm in my brain :-p
Sischa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 07:59 AM   #57
tribble
iLiad Maniac

well, i am still hoping, that my iLiad arrives tomorrow and the shopmail some time after
Old 07-03-2006, 08:33 AM   #58
Riocaz

13:32 and no mail...
Old 07-03-2006, 08:42 AM   #59
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

sorry, bad news...shipping will begin on Thursday...some problem with logistics partners.

also, take a look at the new thread I just started...good news for all who haven#t received an invite yet...and don't forget to give me some Karma...^^
Old 07-03-2006, 10:19 AM   #60
tribble
iLiad Maniac

OOOOHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOD!!! AAARGGGGHHHH!
My birthday is on friday, they are cutting it really close. Man, this tearing my nerves apart. I gotta calm down.... ok, breath... breath ... close eyes ...
OOOOOhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm......