Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-27-2009, 11:31 AM   #16
Libby Cone
scribbler
Libby Cone doesn't litterLibby Cone doesn't litterLibby Cone doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Whooppeee! I just signed a contract with Duckworth publishers in London. I have to remove my independently-published edition from Kindle and Amazon. The new book (I don't know if they will keep the title) will be out in the summer.
Libby Cone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:23 AM   #17
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Cone View Post
Whooppeee! I just signed a contract with Duckworth publishers in London. I have to remove my independently-published edition from Kindle and Amazon. The new book (I don't know if they will keep the title) will be out in the summer.
Congratulations!
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert