Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-22-2010, 12:55 AM   #1
wonderling66
wonderling66 began at the beginning.

Device: haven't it
Wink Hello, I am from China

Hi, every body,

I am christina from Shanghai , China, very glad to enter this web .

Wish we can be friends.

I like travel, read and music.

wonderling66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:27 AM   #2
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
It is our pleasure to have you join us Christina! I am certain you will find lots of good friends, ebook information and assorted fun here at MobileRead.

We are a friendly bunch, and always happy to meet a new member.

I see you don't have an ebook reader yet. I have read that there are lots of options in China. Let us know which device you are interested in.

Welcome!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:58 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Christina. It seems that China has recently discovered ebooks. There's even a Chinese ebook reader on the market know, though I don't know if it handles the western alphabet and/or Chinese characters. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:17 AM   #4
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Welcome Christina

jo sun

Hope you will find these fora (forums?) useful.

Cheers

Snake
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:32 AM   #5
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to MR!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:41 AM   #6
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	text_in_a_frame.gif
Views:	237
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	48552 to Mobileread, christina.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:41 PM   #7
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi & welcome to MR
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:55 PM   #8
wonderling66

Thanks

Hi All,

Thanks for your kindly welcome, so Glad.........

Old 03-28-2010, 10:02 PM   #9
wonderling66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
It is our pleasure to have you join us Christina! I am certain you will find lots of good friends, ebook information and assorted fun here at MobileRead.

We are a friendly bunch, and always happy to meet a new member.

I see you don't have an ebook reader yet. I have read that there are lots of options in China. Let us know which device you are interested in.

Welcome!

Thanks, Donnageddon, could you please recommend someone ? thanks !
Old 03-28-2010, 10:04 PM   #10
wonderling66

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Good to have your company, Christina. It seems that China has recently discovered ebooks. There's even a Chinese ebook reader on the market know, though I don't know if it handles the western alphabet and/or Chinese characters. Best wishes. Neil
Neil,

I think most are handle Chinese, because here have a lot of people don't know english either.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:15 AM   #11
Almas
Addict
Almas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Touch; Sony PRS-600
Hi and welcome to MR!
Almas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:28 AM   #12
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
***I think most handle Chinese, because a lot of people here don't know english***

Thanks Wonderling: My own small independent publishing house has just this year signed a deal with a big Chinese publisher to translate six of our crime novels into 'Simple Chinese', with more titles being considered. These editions are for paperback only, though, so I'll look into the possibility of ebook translation to 'Simple' now. Many thanks. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:43 AM   #13
wonderling66

Thanks Wonderling: My own small independent publishing house has just this year ...

My own small independent publishing house has just this year signed a deal with a big Chinese publisher to translate six of our crime novels into 'Simple Chinese', with more titles being considered.

Good job , Neil.

christina
Old 04-02-2010, 04:58 AM   #14
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Nee how, wonderling66! Welcome to MobileRead

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
china, friends, shanghai, travel