Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 06-19-2014, 03:47 AM   #1
alejandrojorge
alejandrojorge began at the beginning.

Device: none
Problem with letters size

Hello, I'm novice with Sigil. I'm trying to get my letter size smaller, but I'm not able to find where can I use this option. Thank you very much
alejandro
alejandrojorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:05 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
What letter size do you want to make smaller? On the screen or in the book at the end? The latter you should not worry about, since reader applications have the option of using different font-sizes. That being said, the font size in the book must be set to a relative size in order for that to work (so, em or %).
The fontsize on the screen itself can be changed in the options. There is an option to change the font and fontsize.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 06:16 AM   #3
alejandrojorge

Thank you very much. I'n trying to change fontsize on screen. I'm sure there is an option, but I'm not able to find it. I feel so obtuse.
Old 06-19-2014, 07:07 AM   #4
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Edit, Preferences, Appearance. You can set the typeface and size there, for both Code View and Book View.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 07:40 AM   #5
alejandrojorge

ok!!!! Thank you very much!!!!