Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-05-2015, 10:45 AM   #1
Rhianna22
Rhianna22 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Can't sync/setup

I've had my Kobo Touch for a number of years but after purchasing a new ebook through Kobo Desktop I was told that I need to setup my Kobo before it would sync.
When instructed to log-in, I typed my email and password but nothing happened, it simply reloaded the log-in screen. I tried re-setting my password, disconnecting and re-connecting my Kobo, logging out and in again of Kobo desktop but it still won't let me setup my Kobo.
Rhianna22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 05:40 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
What firmware version is the Touch on? I have seen a couple of problems logging into my Touch that turned out to be a combination of errors in the firmware and on the server. I'm pretty sure if you manually install the latest firmware and then try to login it will work. Also, the desktop application has always worked for me to do the setup.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert