Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-22-2009, 11:13 AM   #91
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salgueiros View Post
É bom ver publicidade grátis ao meu país num forum internacional ehehehehe

PORTUGAL !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Tee hee! The new half of the 1300 looks pretty sweet. I thought the screens would look the same but the red half looks good. Congratulations again!
thanks !! i really love it. isn't that red gorgeous ? and i admit i'm impressed as well by the improvement in the screen (still not perfect, but getting closer !).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote