Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-05-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
jascu
jascu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
cant load my epub books

I am having some problems with my touch device, and need some help.
I bought 3 O'REILLY epub books that where DRM free, i loaded them on to my device and after i unplugged it from my computer it get's stuck on that reloading thing..

I did a factory reset and and did it from the start, still the same thing.
its been 30 min already and no change, ohh .... wait a sec, it did something.. :-)
looks like it finished, but for 2 books of 6MB in 30 min??, that is crazy.. am I alone with this?

I still have on with 21MB.. oh dear, wonder how long that will take..
jascu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #2
Latch
Porcupine Tree fan
Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Try using Calibre (http://calibre-ebook.com/) to convert them from EPUB to EPUB. Sometimes an ebook will have some screwy formatting that can screw up the KT.
Latch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert