Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 06-09-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Steven Lake's titles all up on EZread.com

Dear All:

Many of you have already done the free download of Steven Lake's thrilling first novel ("The Oort Perimeter") of the Earthfleet Saga and have been dying for more titles in the Saga. For those who missed the FREE download, you can still do it. Go to www.EZread.com, become a FREE member or sign in if you already are one, and hit the "Meet The Authors" icon. The free download is still there! This is some of the most riveting science fiction; and Steven knows how to really write!!

Now, books 2 (Destiny's Mission) and 3 (Homeworld) are up under the DRM-Free icon at the top of the homepage. They are joined by "Dreamland Articles"... the start of another spellbinding saga! All on: www.EZread.com! Just become a FREE member!!

Steven is a prolific writer and a good one!! He is also a member of this forum. So... if you buy his eBooks you are helping one of us! You are also helping yourself as his books are positively GREAT to read!!

ALL of Steven's novels are DRM-free!! The "pay" novels are only $10 each!! If you hate DRM then please do not share Steven's books... buy them. Every $10 says "take your DRM and shove it". Steven Lake is doing things YOUR way!

Now, this is the start of a LOT of great independent authors that will be featured on EZread!! We have a backlog already waiting to be posted on our site when the webmaster finally moves and gets them up (kick, kick, kick)!

Thank you, Steven, for your patience and your fabulous novels!!

NOW, let's GO reading!!!

Last edited by Robertb; 06-09-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:38 AM   #2
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Thanks! I look forward to everyone reading the books and enjoying them. I'm also interested in feedback, as I like to see what thoughts people have on my works.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2010, 03:15 PM   #3
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Looking for feedback!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
Thanks! I look forward to everyone reading the books and enjoying them. I'm also interested in feedback, as I like to see what thoughts people have on my works.
Dear All:

Steven Lake now has four titles up on www.EZread.com. One is totally free!

We would all like to see some feedback! How many authors actually ask people for what they liked and did not like. Please post on here after you try some of Steven's eBooks and let him know what you think!

His "pay" titles are up on the very top icon on EZread.com and are non-DRM. His free "The Oort Perimeter" eBook is under the "Meet The Authors" icon about half way down the front page on the left hand side.

Steven is a posting member of MobileRead Forum and, like I say, this is VERY RARE that an author wants our review of his books.

What do you think of his titles? I love them... but your opinion is very needed!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote